HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 EVERYONE! Now that I am a mum to be at 36 weeks I’ve decided for a more quite celebration on New Years Eve… it’s my time to start nesting and resting up before baby makes an appearance. The plan was to go watch the fireworks at Alexandra Palace however I started cramping up and made the smart choice to stay in. Thank goodness for having an understanding partner as I am sure he wanted to party his way into 2015.
Although it was going to be a quiet night I still wanted to get done up and start 2015 feeling good… it has been said that endorphins (happy hormones) help with pregnancy Just before Christmas I bought the L’oreal Paris La Palette Nude, which has lovely subtle rose colours from pinks, nudes and mauves so I thought it would be a great time to try out the palette. I used the same ‘go to’ products as a base for my face MAC Studio Fix Powder NC40 and MAYBELINE Fit Me Concealer 20.
For this look I used the following:
- L’OREAL La Palette Nude 01 Rose: pan 1 (inner tear duct), pan 2 (whole of eyelid & inner under eye), pan 4 (middle to outer eyelid), pan 9 & pan 10 (outer crease & under eye)
- 2TRUE Effortless Eyeliner Black
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder 720A Sunny
- NATURAL COLLECTION Blushed Cheeks ‘Pink Cloud’
- RIMMEL Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick 08
- BOURJOIS Effet 3D Lip Gloss (summer collection) 49 Rose Pacific